Here are our goals for 2014:
Invest, invest, invest. Last year we saved up for a down payment. This year is all about investing in generating revenue assets. I want to invest in a freedom fund so maybe we can retire early.How will we do this?
- Max out my 401K. (Completed)
- Max out my ROTH IRA. (Completed)
- Max out hubby’s Traditional IRA. (Completed)
- Invest $15,000 in a taxable brokerage account. (Completed)
- Have $20,000 saved in emergency fund. (Did Not Complete)
- Start ESPP contribution again. We stopped it last year to save more towards our down payment. (Started)
Go on EPIC Adventure.
- I really want to travel more this year. Let’s see if we can do it.
Find out what I want to do….find a hobby…find anything!
- This one is more open ended. Maybe too open ended. But let’s see how it goes.